Possibly random thoughts of a oddly organized dba with a very short attention span

3.18.2009

small truths just when you need them ...



Ever have one of those meetings? The ones where you *think* everyone is on the same page and is ready to bust out in the right direction to do great things, but there's a big old wet blanket that derails the whole thing?

I had one of those last week and I returned to my desk utterly frustrated and questioning the role I'm expected to play these days. To get my mental state back on track, I clicked into my reader and found a post on indexed that had just the right message at the right time.

It may not be scientific, but serendipity is awesome :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Loading...

My Blog List

disclaimer ...

The views expressed on this page are mine and do not reflect the opinions of my employer, former employers, other associates or the opinions I may hold 3 days from now.